Mircules HAM QuickLog – 30 sec overview
Mircules HAM QuickLog is HAM radio logging software for the iPad, for quick and easy HAM Logging.
Go to www.hamquicklog.com for more info
– Create as many new log files as you want. Supports create, modify and delete functionality.
– Only fill in a few fields to log a contact; most fields are optional or have a default value already filled in.
– Shows instantly all necessary info, after entering a call sign. Country, ITU zone, CQ Zone, DXCC nr, number of contacts etc…
– Possibility to add extra notes (scratchpad) to every log file.
– Supports the ADIF and CSV formats for import and export of contacts.
– Importing is possible using iTunes or using a URL to a file on the internet.
– View operator info in HAMQTH.COM and QRZ.COM.
– View country info in Google Maps.
– For SOTA and IOTA activations, the activation fields, IOTA, MY_IOTA, SOTA_REF and MY_SOTA_REF are available on screen and in the import / export of logfiles.
– Supports a special Contest Mode with dupe checking and automatic update of TX EXCH, if so desired.
– Import HAMQTH.COM operator info automatically into your log entry, if so desired.